|TV Patrol Southern Tagalog
Ang Higit na Pinalakas na Patrol ng Pilipino sa Timog Katagalugan
||ABS-CBN Regional Network Group
||ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs
||Paul Hernandez (2013-present)
Aya Parole (2015-present)
|Country of origin
|No. of episodes
||n/a (airs Monday-Friday)
||ABS-CBN TV-10 Batangas
||February 9, 2009 (prior to its formal launch)
August 31, 2009 – present
||Batangas News Patrol
TV Patrol Southern Tagalog is the local news network of the ABS-CBN Regional Network Group in Batangas. The newscast is in a tabloid-style format. The program delivers news headlines about the current events in the Southern Tagalog region, which is today divided into CALABARZON (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon) and MIMAROPA (Occidental & Oriental Mindoro, Marinduque and Romblon).
Aired originally as Batangas News Patrol in September 2008. It airs live daily from the ABS-CBN Newscenter Batangas at 5:15 pm, from Monday to Friday, simulcast over ABS-CBN TV-10 Batangas City, TV-24 Lucena City, TV-11 Occidental Mindoro, TV-21 Calapan, TV-46 San Pablo, TV-40 Jalajala and TV-32 Tagaytay.
TV Patrol Southern Tagalog broadcast using its current program title on February 9, 2009 and had a formal launch August 31, 2009. Sarita Kare is the earliest anchor and former field reporter of TV Patrol Bicol. Edison Reyes joins Kare as a Co-anchor, after few months, Reyes leaved and currently as TV5 Reporter.
Sarita Kare is longest running anchor of the said Regional News Program from 2009 to 2013. Kare left the program.
TV Patrol Southern Tagalog is anchored by experienced Batangas City news anchor Paul Hernandez and Joan Panopio replaced Kare, respectively. The program is backed by a formidable team of ABS-CBN reporters. Panopio left the program and returned to field reporting.
TV Patrol Southern Tagalog is anchored by experienced Batangas City news anchor Paul Hernandez replaced Panopio, respectively.
TV Patrol Southern Tagalog moved its studio from the Philam Life Building to its new home at Seasons (Lipa Building in Tambo, Lipa City). Paul Hernandez was then joined by Aya Parole in 2015.
Logo used from 2011 to 2013
Area of coverage
- Oras Ni Juan (Ernie Manio)
- Alamin News
- Police Report
- Sports Patrol
- Star Patrol
- Bida Juan
- Bida Voice
- Kalikasan Patrol
- Listo Ako
- Ronda Probinsya
- CCTV Patrol
- Lingkod Kapamilya
- Kalusugan Patrol
- Weather Report
- Choose Philippines
- TVP Special Task
- Paul Hernandez (2013-present)
- Aya Parole (2015-present)
- Joan Panopio
- Ernie Manio
- Cesca Joves – Sit in Anchor for Paul Hernandez
- Val Balita – Sit in Anchor for Paul Hernandez
NOTE: According to the manager, Darlene dela Cruz left ABS-CBN Davao for her additional reporter but soon to be confirmed.
Past Anchors and Reporters
- Tina Ganzon - one of the earliest reporters for the newscast hailing from Ibaan in Batangas and a sit-in anchor for Sarita Kare, she is now director for communications for the Philippine Department of Education.
- Edison Reyes - one of the additions to the newscast in its August 2009 launch, he became Sarita Kare's co-anchor in January 2010, making him the first male anchor of the newscast. He is now a reporter for DWFM-FM and for DWET-TV.
- Michael Cuyugan - the earliest male reporter for the newscast in its February 2009 soft launch.
- Kris Saunar - native of Batangas City, she is now currently a News Correspondent at CNN Philippines
- Carolyn Bonquin - she is now a field reporter in ABS-CBN Manila.
- Sarita Kare-Telado - she is from Toledo, Albay in Bicol & she is the earliest anchor (2009-2013)
- Angelique Atienza - hailing from Lobo, Batangas, she is now currently a News Correspondent at CNN Philippines